DISTRICT GOALS (DOWNLOADABLE)
Rotary Club District 3810
RY 2021 – 2020
Serve to Change Lives
- All clubs must attain charter strength with 85% retention rate based on July club invoice.
- Institutionalize basic Rotary Orientation of new members to enhance retention.
- Achieve a TRF Annual Programs Fund contribution of at least US$300,000 and Polio Plus contribution of US$15,000.
- Achieve Zero non-giving clubs to The Rotary Foundation.
- Have at least 80% of the club accomplish the Rotary Citation.
- Institutionalize environmental projects in the District.
- Clubs to support the District Rotary Service Caravan.
- Clubs conduct a simultaneous community service project (any one of the Areas of Focus) during the Rotary Service Day.
- Promote more service projects to help empower young girls.
- Organize new Rotaract Interact Clubs Especially community-based ones.
- The clubs public image committee must actively promote their projects and activities and must be in compliance to Rotary’s branding guidelines.
- Attain a registration of 1,000 Rotarians for the 2022 District Conference.
- All Rotarians must subscribe to the Philippine Rotary Magazine or The Rotarian.
- Organize at least 5 new Rotary Clubs and 5 new Rotaract clubs.
- Achieve a registration of 150 Rotarians to the 2022 Rotary International Convention in Houston, Texas.