THIS REGISTRATION OF BOOSTER DOSE IS FOR THE FOLLOWING SPECIFIC POPULATIONS:
(1.) Any person who is 18 years old and above, AND
(2.) At least three (3) months AFTER completion of the primary dose series of the following dose vaccines: Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, Sinovac, Gamaleya, and AstraZeneca, and two (2) months with Ad26.COV2.s (Janssen) COVID-19 vaccine ONLY to:
(a.) Health workers
(b.) Senior Citizens
(c.) Patients with underlying conditions
(d.) Household members living with senior citizens and patients with underlying medical condition.
CAN I CHOOSE WHAT VACCINE TO GET AS BOOSTER?
We can ONLY provide you with PFIZER dose at this time.
WHAT DOCUMENTARY REQUIREMENTS MUST I BRING?
(1.) Original vaccination card showing the completion of 2nd dose for a 2-dose vaccine regimen and one dose for Ad26.COV2.s (Janssen) vaccine.
(2.). Valid identification card
“We also require you to bring your:
(b.) Facemask preferably N95, KN95, KF94, or double mask (cloth mask over a 3-ply surgical mask)
REGISTRATION FOR BOOSTER DOSE
- What: COVID-19 Vaccination (Pfizer) Booster- Dose
- When: JANUARY 22 registration is closed. February 5 booster registration is OPEN.
- Time: 9:00A-12:00P then 1:00P-3:00P
- WHO: RI District 3810 Rotary Members and Sponsored Registrants
- Where: Lung Center Main T-block 2nd Floor
- What to wear: Tops that easily exposes arm
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS AND PROCESSES THAT IS EXPECTED YOU NEED TO BRING.
What You Need To Bring:
- Original vaccination card showing the completion of 2nd dose for a 2-dose vaccine regimen and one dose for Ad26.COV2.s (Janssen) vaccine.
- Valid identification card
THE JANUARY 22 BOOSTER DOSE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. WE HAVE REACHED A MAXIMUM OF 350 REGISTRANTS. OPEN FOR REGISTRATION WILL BE BOOSTER VACCINATION FOR FEBRUARY 5, 2022.